Top 10 Introduction & "Closing" lines

When reading these - keep one thing in mind. The "invitation" or "introduction" is the key. When you try to do more than "invite" then you are "selling". And most people don't want to be sold. However, everyone loves to "buy". So "invite" or "introduce" them to the juice or opportunity - and then refer them to an information source like your corporate web site, iOnlyNeed2.blogspot.com or acaihealth.blogspot.com. Then follow up to see if they are interested in buying and/or learning more. So... the top 10 wants to invite...

1. Tell me more about that health problem of yours? Hmm, I wonder if the juice I'm drinking would help that? Or, similiarly.....

  • I used to have that problem too, now I drink an antioxidant rich fruit juice
  • I know someone who had that problem, but now they drink my fruit juice
  • I heard that antioxidants help with that problem
2. You don’t like your commute (boss, job, getting up early). Would you rather work from home?
3. You paid how much in taxes? Don’t you have a home-based business?
4. This is what I drink in replacement of supplements and/or because I don’t eat enough fruit
5. Do you have all the income you need, and the time & health to spend it?

  • Do you know anyone that would like to retire in a year or two vs. when they reach their 60’s?
  • I’m trying to retire in a year, and I want to take 2 to 5 friends with me
6. I really value your opinion, and I’d like you to check out what I got myself into
7. Nice car - I bet your someone who wouldn't mind earning an extra thousand or two per week - oh, you would - here's my card - it's got a label on the back with a web site you should check out. Call me if you're interested.

CLOSING LINES
8. You don’t have time? OK, then just save your spot for a small enrollment fee, we’ll be putting new people below you every week. I’ll call you in 3 months or whenever you schedule is a little lighter.
9. Drink it for 3 months. See if it helps. There is no requirement to do the business.
10. I’ll do the actual "work", you just introduce me to your friends after they’ve checked out an informational web site
  • How do you introduce them? Visit "Top 10 Introduction Lines" - then refer those interested to the “business” and/or “health” web sites!

No comments: